School Mission Statement
This is the over riding purpose of our school and will appear in the school brochure and will be displayed in public areas. All staff are familiar with the statement and endeavour to ensure its incorporation into the school’s ethos. To ensure the school works towards this statement the following aims have been identified.
The School Aims
- To provide a challenging and stimulating environment
- To develop high expectations and standards of individual performance (staff and children)
- To develop high self esteem and self confidence in all work in the school
- To provide equal opportunities for all
- To maintain and develop collaborative links with the learning community
- To make efficient use of resources
- To provide a caring and disciplined school
- To develop a partnership with parents and governors
- To develop mutual respect and appreciation of our multi-cultural society.
To read the School's OFSTED Report, click here >>